When only the most innovative shoe designed with the runner in mind will do, the Nike Dual Fusion Run 2 could be your perfect match.
The fact is, when you set out on your workout, you don’t want to worry about pain or damage to your body. You want to enjoy every moment of that run, and with this superior running shoe that is exactly what you will be able to do.
The Nike Dual Fusion Run 2 offers sufficient support for both the neutral runner to the underpronator. If you fall into either of these categories you may be able to completely change your running experience by wearing the Nike Dual Fusion Run 2 when you run.
Scroll Over Thumbnails to See Larger Pics
Even if you don’t have high arches, you need sufficient comfort in your shoes in order to absorb some of the shock from landing with every step that you take. This is especially important for runners, because they tend to land with so much repeated force on their knees. You don’t want to end every run with pain so you need to wear the right shoe for your foot, to support where you need it most.
The Dual Fusion Run 2 is only the second version of this innovative women’s athletic shoe, and there have been few changes since the first version (which was extremely popular too!!)
Those innovative features are what have drawn so many people like myself to invest in another pair of these impressive trainers. They provide the comfort and the support you need when running. The best of those features are highlighted below:
- Lightweight, firm support that helps keep your foot from sliding around in the shoe during activity.
- Phylon core that maintains the firmness of the shoe and provides for the superior cushioning.
- High arch support that assists the foot in landing right every time it hits the ground or any other surface.
- Smooth transition from heel-to-toe and excellent traction provided by the waffle pattern outsole design.
- Durable design for longer lasting wear even for frequent runners and very active individuals.
- Mesh upper that allows the feet to breath even during highly intense activity and longer runs.
- Twelve different bold color combinations to choose from to fit any style and any personality (my personal favorite is the light green and blue combination).
The Nike Dual Fusion Run 2 is an excellently designed shoe and has some great features that are commonly sought after by both avid runners and those that run more leisurely, but they are not for everyone.
While this shoe provides great support for runners with normal to high arches, for those that either have a weak arch or no arch at all, or have a higher arch but still deal with the ankles rolling in during running activity, an athletic trainer designed with more stability may be better. The Nike Lunareclipse 3 and the Nike Zoom Elite 6 are both running shoes that offer this type of stability and motion control.
However, if you don’t experience the symptoms of overpronation, then the Dual Fusion Run 2 could be the athletic trainer for your next workout. Check out the reviews from other active women and see how these new updated sneakers from Nike can put the enjoyment back into your next run.