When you set yourself in motion and prepare for your feet to hit the ground at your ultimate running speed you want your running shoes to work as an extension of your body. This is what it will feel like when you wear the Brooks Dyad 7.
Due to it’s enhanced cushioning, this shoe is a bit heavier than some models designed for the neutral runner to the underpronator, but it has a whole lot to offer women looking for an innovative shoe with great cushioning.
Scroll Over Thumbnails to See Larger Pics
The Brooks Dyad 7 is stylish even though it does come in only a blue and yellow color combination, which is pretty sweet, and it is a much lower profile shoe than many on the market.
But what I love even more about this superb athletic trainer are the features that offer such great cushioning and support for ladies who are neutral runners and mild underpronators. The innovative technology developed by Brooks is responsible for making the Dyad 7 the amazing shoe that it is.
That technology supports a number of benefits for the lucky runner that gets to wear this first-rate running shoe, including:
- Extra comfort for the top of the foot provided by a soft, plush tongue and collar.
- Moisture managing Element upper made of light microfiber so you don’t have to worry about dampness and a soft lining also made with the Element material.
- Structure and extra support provided by synthetic overlays that offer added durability too.
- Long lasting, comfortable insoles made from molded foam.
- Smoother transitioning than most runners are used to with a well-built heel crash pad.
- Get even more cushioning and the ability to grip any surface in any weather conditions from the soft blown rubber forefoot material.
- Move more naturally and free your feet from the rigidity of your usual running shoe with the Omega Flex Grooves.
- Experience the joy of your outsole and midsole working together to provide you with supreme cushioning, optimum flexibility, and feet that stay in a more balanced position, as a result of the Cush Pod technology.
- Get comfortable in your running shoes and stay that way for a while thanks to the added durability in the outsole that the HPR Plus provides.
- Enjoy sturdier support as a result of the linear platform construction.
- Flexibility and cushioning are enhanced even more with the energy efficient S-257 Cushsole insole board.
- A running shoe you can be proud of because it uses environmentally friendly materials in its BioMoGo insole.
- Shock absorption based on your needs with the DNA shock absorption system that works with the BioMoGo technology for ultimate effect.
The Brooks Dyad 7 is designed for women who are neutral runners or underpronators, and is a very popular shoe amongst ladies that fall into those categories. It offers style and function, which is what every woman looks for in a running shoe.
This is a trainer that offers great support for neutral runners but it is by no means a shoe designed with the minimalist in mind. For serious runners, the Dyad 7 may be on the heavier side, as many seek out that minimalist feel which comes from an athletic shoe that uses fewer materials to give it a super lightweight feel.
There are a couple of these types of shoes offered by Brooks that are also ideal for neutral runners but are made slightly lighter. They include:
- Brooks PureConnect 3 – Weighs only 8 ounces and has only a 4 mm heel to toe differential.
- Brooks T7 Racer – Even lighter, weighing in at only 6 ounces and featuring Hyper Pod technology for added flexibility.
Every woman that exercises needs the right kind of support from their athletic shoe. The above minimalist designs still offer great support for the type of shoe that they are, but if you prefer a trainer with superior cushioning and support, then the Brooks Dyad 7 is a better option for you.