During a run do your feet start to protest the miles that you are running? If so, you need to try the comfortable Asics Cumulus 15.
The Cumulus line has received the Editor’s Runners Choice award several times. This particular model is the successor for the Asics Cumulus 14 model, and is specifically developed with runners in mind, particularly those who have a neutral or underpronating strides.
Scroll Over Thumbnails to See Larger Pics
There are several aspects about the Cumulus 15 that have women runners excited to try these shoes out. These include:
- Weighing in at 9.3 ounces, making it a perfect weight for those who run like it is a tradition.
- Bright colors, meaning that these are in style no matter what you normally wear.
- The top portion of the shoe is manufactured with breathable mesh, making this more comfortable for those who run long distances in these shoes.
- Contains the Personalized Heel Fit technology that helps to ensure that no matter what shape your foot, that the shoe will personalize to this. The memory foam in the heel of the shoe is how this is achieved, adding to the comfort of the shoe.
- GEL is found in the front of the shoe and in the rear for added comfort that provides more cushion while running long distances.
- Contains the Impact Guidance System that is meant to help ensure that the natural gait of your foot is going to be found with this shoe, allowing for a more comfortable run on your entire body.
- A high abrasion rubber is used on the sole of the shoe to not only make this more durable throughout the life of the shoes, but also helps in keeping your footing on pavement.
There are several sizing options with the Cumulus 15 that allows you to get this shoe individualized to what you need. There are three widths available including narrow, medium and wide widths. There are also several color options, which include:
- Lightning with hot punch and purple
- Carbon with violet and ocean
- Turquoise with lightning and melon
- There is also a Lite Show version available that consists of black onyx with flash pink. This unique variation contains a GEL that can glow in the dark, making it perfect if you enjoy your jog or workout at night.
There are several positive reviews on these trainers, and most of these are praising the comfort level that the Cumulus 15 offers. It’s easy to see why the Cumulus is often given runner choice awards and the like.
The one complaint seems to be related to the size of the shoes. Many reported that in order to get the most comfortable shoe that they had to order a 1/2 size larger than what they normally wore.
For those who are looking for a woman’s athletic shoes that are made by Asics for the neutral or under pronated foot, they will find that there are several options. One of our favorites is the Nimbus 15, which is a classic model that is always a best-seller.
Another model that has received amazing reviews is the new Asics Flux. This athletic shoe has just bit of medial support, lots of comfort, and some excellent styling color options to choose from.