When it comes to an affordable, all-purpose shoe for workouts in the gym or running, the Adidas Duramo 6 is a go-to choice for beginners and leisure runners, “pinching their pennies.” Be forewarned though, that this “go-to” choice won’t be as durable or as versatile as other more expensive options.
With running shoes coming in an assortment of styles, it’s important to find a shoe that fits your personal preferences and budget. Shoes designed for versatility, are no exception. With the right shoes, you’ll easily be able to conquer any terrain, be it gym floor or gravel road, boosting your confidence and enhancing your overall performance.
Scroll Over Thumbnails to See Larger Pics
One key element for the perfect shoe is the power of the outsole. You want a shoe that can get a good grip on the terrain, no matter where you’re running.
With Adidas Duramo 6 running shoes, you’ll get a quality shoe with a good level of cushioning and stability that will carry you through a jog in the park, several miles on a woody trail or through a tough cardio kickboxing class with ease.
Although the Adidas Duramo 6 is not the best choice for road races or runs past 10k, the shoe can comfortably get you through cross-training in the gym or a muddy trail. Those seeking an ultra-performance shoe were sorely disappointed, as these runners will eventually cause problems for long-distance runners.
Aesthetically, the shoe is more stylish than previous models, offering you color combinations that are far from ordinary. With options like Bahia Pink and Black; Glow Orange and Tech Grey; and the Glow, which is a more subtle, neon Yellow/Green, there’s no doubt that when you wear one of these bold color combos, people will take notice.
So, aside from its affordability, what else makes the Adidas Duramo 6 a great option for your next running shoe? Checking out the “nuts and bolts”, there are several impressive technical features about these shoes, including:
- A highly breathable mesh upper that keeps your feet cool, even in the hot summer months.
- A breathable, textile lining reducing irritation felt when running, along with a synthetic overlay providing enhanced support to the upper portion of the foot.
- ADIPRENE cushioning in the forefront and heel of the shoe that protects your feet against the stress of repeated impact with the ground, without weighing your down.
- An foam insole that perfectly molds to your foot, offering you the cushioning you need for optimum comfort.
- An ADIWEAR outsole that increases your shoe’s grip on the terrain, giving you a long-lasting tread that won’t let you down.
Most reviewers are huge fans of this shoe for its affordability, and its stylish color options, citing that the shoe is the epitome of versatility, getting you through even the toughest of gym workouts and leisurely runs with ease.
With a shoe that offers you a lot of “bang for your buck” it’s hard not look away, so if you want a neutral running shoe that is similar to the Adidas Duramo 6, try the equally durable and lightweight Glide 5.